Napster Cancel Phone Number and Script
In my trying out all the different online music stores, cancelling from napster was the hardest. Here is the quickest way to cancel your napster subscription. I’ll even tell you how to skip the minutes of voice prompts.
Cancelling napster is difficult because they make you call a number to do it. This added resistance to cancelling probably gives them a ton of money each year. Anyway, here is the quickest way to cancel…
1. Get your Napster ID. If you don’t know it, log into your account and get it. If you can’t do that, you can get it from your credit card statement. I’ve marked it here in red…
2. Call 1-800-839-4210
3. When you hear the guy talking, press 4
4. When you hear the next selections, press 2
5. A human will soon come on and talk to you
6. When he/she/it asks if they can help you to stay on, say “no”
7. When he/she/it asks if you want a free 30 days, say “no”
8. You’ll be put on hold and you will soon have your cancel confirmation number.
View more articles by David Kirk
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.