Using the Music Search from radio.blog.club, you can easily find music by your favorite artist and download it. They are relatively small files and give you a great way to get free music for your cell phone or MP3 player. Here’s how…
1. Go to RADIO.BLOG.CLUB
2. Go to the Music Search section.
3. Input the artist’s name or the song title into the search box and click Search.
4. You will find a list of songs in the result set, each having a blue PLAY button to the left of it.
5. Locate the song you are wanting to download.
6. Click the play button next to it.
7. To the right, you will see a section called Blog This Track appear.
8. Towards the bottom of this section, go to the Copy and paste the code to your blog area and select all of the code and copy it (Ctrl+C).
9. Open Notepad and paste the code.
10. In the code, you look for filepath=.
11. Copy the address that follows filepath=, starting at http:// and ending with rbs.
12. Paste the copied address into your internet browser address bar and download the file.
13. Once the file has been downloaded, change the file extension from rbs to mp3.