OnePlus One: How to Enable QuickBoot Mode
QuickBoot mode enters the OnePlus One into a low-power mode, allowing the phone to boot up quickly when powered on after being turned completely off. This can be quite useful to people who have to turn off their phones frequently (e.g., commuters, students, etc.). QuickBoot is disabled by default. Here’s how to enable it on your OnePlus One phone.
Enable Developer Options
1. Go to your Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom, and select About phone.
3. Scroll down to Build number.
4. Tap Build number seven times. Developer options will be enabled.
To Enable QuickBoot Mode
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll down to the System section, and select Developer options.
3. Scroll down to Enable QuickBoot mode, and tap it so that the corresponding checkbox is checked.
Now when you turn your device “off,” it will go to the low power state and come back almost immediately when turned on.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.