Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Intel Locations in Mission 4: Fission and Mission 5: Aftermath
The information in this tutorial will help you collect all the pieces of intel in Mission 4: Fission and Mission 5: Aftermath.
If you have not collected all the items in the previous missions, use these Tech-Recipes guides to help you:
Intel locations in Mission 4: Fission
1. After getting to the lower floor using the elevator sharp, follow the yellow mark on-screen to the objective.
2. On your way there, you will see a room on the right side. Our first intel is in there.
3. In the room, there will be a small messy lab on the right. Get in there, and collect the intel on the ground.
1. After you use the drone to kill all the enemies, get out of the elevator, and head to the room on the right side where there is light.
2. You can easily spot the second intel placed on the box. Get closer to the item, and then hold F to secure it.
1. When you go through the blast door, do not follow Gideon. Instead, run to the right side until you reach the end of the path. There, you will find the final item of this mission.
Intel locations in Mission 5: Aftermath
1. The first one can be found when you are on the way to regroup with Gideon.
2. After falling through the floors, follow the path, kill the enemy using your melee attack, and then go left. The intel is just a few steps away.
1. When you see Gideon, jump down and get inside the cabin. The intel can be found on the table in the second room.
1. On your way to capture the doctor, there will be an enemy throwing a flash bang. Kill him, and head to the room from where he was coming.
2. The intel is in the nearby room. The quickest way to get into that room is by using your melee attack to break the glass.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.