How Do I Use My Samsung Phone While Wearing Gloves?
High-end Samsung smartphones, like the Galaxy S5 or Note 3, allow users to use the phone when they wear gloves. This feature, however, is disabled by default. This tutorial will help you turn it on.
If you also own a Windows Phone device, you may want to find out how to use gloves to interact with the phone, too.
1. Open the app drawer on the phone, and then choose Settings.
2. Next, in the setting list, tap on the Accessibility option. It is located under the Personalization option, but it is available in the Quick Settings section as well.
3. Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the accessibility list, and activate the Increase touch sensitivity option. By activating this feature, you can use your phone even when you are wearing gloves.
This alternate method is recommended when you want to toggle the touch sensitivity feature on or off quickly. Since the sensitivity of the screen is increased, it also reacts to other objects when it is touched. Therefore, you may want to turn the feature off when it is not in use to prevent actions such as unlocking the phone or launching apps accidentally.
1. Pull down the notification panel, and switch to full panel view by tapping on the icon at the top right of the screen.
2. The Touch sensitivity toggle is located at the very bottom of the panel. Tapping on the icon will toggle this feature on or off. The green icon indicates that the feature is currently active.
3. If you often use the toggle, you may want to move it up to the top of the list for easier access. This task can be done by going to Settings -> Notification Panel. In this section, you will find a preview of the actual notification panel. To move Touch sensitivity to a new location, simply drag and drop it to the desired place.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.