Did Facebook Remove My Reported Content?
If you have previously reported inappropriate or copy-righted content on Facebook, it is likely that you want to know whether the Facebook team has solved your case or not. One solution is that you can come back to the profile of the reported user and search for the content. However, this is not effective since it is too time-consuming to find out the status of all the cases if you have sent several reports over time. Luckily, there is a place that allows you to view all your reported content and their status without any hassle.
Support Dashboard is the hub for managing reported content on Facebook. Here is how to get to this section.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the gear icon at the top right of the page, and choose Account Settings from the menu.
3. In the Settings page, click the Support Dashboard option on the left sidebar to get to the Facebook support page.
4. All of the content that you previously reported on Facebook will be listed under the History section. The status of the case can be found at the end of the same line. You can click on the Details button to find out more information about the case.
5. In my situation, I reported a photo for containing nudity or pornography. The picture, however, was not removed. I can read more about the reason why it was not removed in the details section and report back to the Facebook team to let them know that they have made a mistake and ask them to review it again.
I can also ask the owner of the content to take it down by clicking the button at the end of the section. When you click on it, Facebook will send the request to the other person immediately, and you do not need to do anything else.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.