Zune: Add Radio Stations to Presets for Easy Access
Like any other FM radio, Zune’s radio allows you to add radio stations to presets for easy access so that you don’t have to waste valuable time seeking your favorite station. To add a station to your Zune’s presets, follow these steps:
1. Turn on your Zune device.
2. Select radio from the main screen.
3. Use the control pad to go to the desired FM radio station.
4. Once you have found the desired station, click the center of the control pad.
5. Select the highlighted add [your station] to presets.
6. The station will appear below the seek setting. This is where your preset list will be located. To access your preset list, simple click the center of the control pad on any radio station, scroll down to the desired preset station and select it.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.