Google: Search eSnips for Free Videos, Music, eBooks, Comics, and Archives
eSnips is a large social content sharing site that gives its members 5GB each of storage space to upload whatever they want. These files include music, ringtones, videos, ebooks, comics, programs, magazines and much more. By using Google, you can check to see what others have posted for download.
eSnips tags files by there filetype, so including the file extension in the query narrows the search results.
To look for music files, use this:
Google: site:esnips.com mp3|ogg|wma
or for a specific artist, try:
Since eSnips uses an embedded music player to play music, Firefox comes in quite handy in locating the mp3 file once you get to the page. Once you have opened the page that contains the desired music file, follow these steps:
1. Go to Firefox’s menu bar, click Tools and select Page Info.
2. When the Page Info window appears, select the Media tab.
3. Scroll down the list until you find an address that starts with /nsdoc/. This is the address to the music file. Right-click the address and select Copy.
4. Open a new tab in Firefox. In the address bar, type http://www.esnips.com, then paste the copied address in after it.
5. When the file download window appears, select the Save to Disk radio button and click OK.
To search for video files, try:
or for a specific title, try:
Most video files are compressed, so they are easily downloaded. Some smaller ones may be embedded in the page. To download these videos, use the method described above for downloading music files.
To search for eBooks:
and for archives and programs:
Google: site:esnips.com rar|zip|exe
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.