Yahoo!: Increase the Number of Results Displayed per Page
Most of the time you want to narrow your search down and view only a few results for a particular search query. However, sometimes it becomes necessary to view quite a few results, especially if the topic matter is new to you and you aren’t sure how to narrow your search. By default, Yahoo! displays 10 results per page. To increase the number of results displayed per page, follow these steps:
1. If you go to Yahoo’s homepage, you won’t find any links to set the preferences. Instead, go to search.yahoo.com. If you have a Yahoo account, you will want to sign in so that the changes are added to your Yahoo! ID, otherwise the changes will only affect the computer where the changes were made.
2. Go to bottom of the page and select Search Preferences.
3. Go to the Display & Layout section.
4. Click the Edit link.
5. In the Results per Page section, use the dropdown to select the desired number of results per page. Choices are 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 100.
6. Click the Save button.
7. Click the Finished button.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.