MySpace: Add YouTube Videos to Profile
Want to post some youtube vids to your myspace profile? Of course you do. Everybody does. This tutorial will give step-by-step directions so that anybody can clutter up a profile.
Videos, songs, junk — what would myspace be without it?
Here is how to embed a youtube video into your myspace profile:
1. Go to Youtube
2. When you find the video you want, highlight the “Embed” code.
3. Right-click (option-click for Mac) on the highlighted code and select Copy
4. Log into your myspace account
5. Click the Home link
6. Click the Edit Profile link
7. Right-click into whatever section you want the video. I have picked the About Me section
8. Select Paste to put your youtube code into this area.
9. Click the Save All Changes button
10. When done, click the View My Profile link to see your video.
Be sure to befriend Rex, the tech-recipes mascot.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.