PS3 – Create video thumbnail of downloaded movie/trailer/video
This is my first quickie Playstation 3 recipe. So, you’ve went through the 20 some steps to finally get online and now have movies/trailers but noticed they don’t have a thumbnail? lets add one from the clip!
A quick and easy way to make a thumbnail for your video/trailer using the PS3’s built-in icon option.
1. Download the movie or add it to your harddrive or play if from a memory stick/usb drive
2. Play the clip and while the clip is playing, hit the Triangle button. This will bring up the menu/options screen.
3. On the top row of icons, 3rd from the left is a Change Icon option. Select it and hit the X button.
4. This will let you create a video thumbnail of the video/clip from the video/clip itself.
5. Just pause the clip/video at a point where you want the thumbnail to be created from. It will make a 15 second animated thumbnail.
6. Go back to your Videos menu and check out your beautiful new clip!
Video Walk-Through at my youtube page:
View more articles by Jimmy Selix
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.