Vista: Defrag (Defragment) Drive
Vista will automatically defragment your drive for you. However, many people like to defragment right before they install a new program or move large amounts of data. Here is how to defrag on demand.
1. Click Start Orb
2. Click Control Panel
3. Select Control Panel Home
4. Select System and Maintenance
5. Select Defragment your hard drive under Administrative Tools
6. You may need to confirm the UAC
7. Click the Defragment Now button
Just type defrag in the Start search box and press Enter.
From the defragment dialog box, you can also uncheck or change the schedule of your automatic defragmentation.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.