Vista: How to Backup Files or Create Image
Your vista system is running well. So how do you backup your vista system? The following tutorial actually shows that it is easy.
Vista contains an excellent backup system. It will even create an image of your system like Ghost. Note: Norton’s Ghost for vista has not even been released yet (due April 18, 2007).
Anyway, here is how to use Vista’s Backup System…
1. Open the Vista Backup Program
2. Either select to backup specific files or select Complete PC Backup for the safest image-based system.
You can find the Vista Backup System two different ways…
1. Open Run box by typing Win-Key+R
2. Paste in %systemroot%\system32\sdclt.exe and hit Enter
-= or =-
You can navigate to it through the start menu…
1. Click Start
2. All Programs
4. System Tools
5. Select Backup Status and Configuration
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.