Hotmail: Turn Conversation Mode on or off
By default, the Conversation Mode in Hotmail is turned on. This feature will group all emails with the same subject together. If you do not like this view mode, you can follow this tutorial to switch it off, and display the emails separately.
1. Log in to your Hotmail account.
2. Go to Options -> More options.
3. Click on the Conversations and faster reading option, under Reading email session.
4. In this step, you can turn on or off the conversation mode for emails. To turn it off, simply choose Show messages individually. Or if you want switch this mode on, just choose Group messages by conversation.
5. Finally, hit the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.