YouTube: Convert videos into 3D
Have you ever wished your YouTube videos were in 3D so you could make use of your 3D phone? This tutorial will show you how to do it in just a few steps.
1. Log in to your YouTube account.
2. Go to the video’s link that you want to turn into a 3D video.
3. Click on the Edit info button.
4. Go to 3D Video.
5. Choose a figure that best fits your video. For normal video, we should choose Single image in frame.
6. Check Enable 3D conversion for this video. This process can sometimes take a while.
7. Hit Save Changes. The conversion process is slow so be patient.
Note: This is currently in beta. Only NVIDIA 3D Vision users or 3D mobile phone users can see 3D videos.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.