Outlook: How to Allow Others to Read Your Appointments
At times, you may find it useful to allow others, such as a secretary or an assistant, to view the details of your appointments in your Outlook calendar. You can allow another individual more access in viewing your appointments by giving that person permission to view your calendar. Use the steps in the Tech-Recipe to accomplish this.
1. Open your Outlook account, and go to the Folders List.
2. Right-click on Calendar, and select Properties.
3. In the Properties window, click the Permissions tab.
4. Click Add, choose the person(s) from the Select Attendees window, and then click OK.
5. Highlight the person’s name in the Calendar Permissions window, and choose Permissions Level of Reviewer from the drop-down menu.
6. Select Read Items and Folder Visible and None under both Edit Items and Delete Items. Then, click OK.
When the person that you selected checks your schedule, they can see the details for all appointments.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.