Enable/Disable CD Burning in Windows XP
You can enable or disable the Windows XP feature that allows you to burn CD’s using this registry hack.
1. Go to START–>RUN and type REGEDIT. This will open the registry editor.
2. Find the following registry key:
3. Look for a key called “NoCDBurning.”
4. If this key does not exist, you can create a new DWORD value under the Explorer Folder by performing the following steps: Click EDIT–>NEW–>DWORD VALUE. Name it “NoCDBurning” (without quotes).
5. Double-click on NoCDBurning. You can set the value to 1 to disable CD burning, or set it to 0 to enable it.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.