Enable or Disable Automatic Defrag in Vista
Vista now includes an automatic defragment system that is enabled by default. This tutorial describes how to control this new service.
Vista Automatic Defrag:
1. Click Start.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Select the Control Panel Home.
4. Click System and Maintenance.
5. Under the Administrative Tools section at the bottom, click Defragment your hard drive.
6. You may need to grant permission to open the disk fragmenter.
7. Click or unclick Run automatically (recommended) depending if you want this feature enabled or disabled.
8. Click OK.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.