Google+: Choose which Circles to display on your profile page
By default, all your Google+ Circles will be displayed on your profile, and everyone on the web can see these information. If you are wanting more control over who is displayed as being in your circles, you can choose to display only highlighted circles and control who can see them.
Here is how:
1. Log in to your Google + account.
2. Click on your name and choose View Profile.
3. Click the Edit Profile button.
4. Left click on your name’s circles on the left side of the page.
5. A new small window will pop up, you can choose which circle to display from the Show people in drop down menu.
6. You can also control who can see the circles and if it is ok to show people who have added you to circle on your profile.
7. When you have done with tweaking, hit Save to keep the changes.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.