Google Calendar: How do I move events from one calendar to another?
To keep events organized in Google Calendar, there may be times that you want to move your previously created events from one calendar to another. Here are the steps you need to perform to do this.
1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
2. Left click on the event that you want to move.
3. In the popup box, click Edit event details.
3. Choose the destination calendar for the event from the Calendar dropdown menu.
4. Scroll down the bottom, hit Save.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.