Vista: Change WEP Key and Settings
Finding where to change the WEP key in vista is not easily done. This describes the quickest and easiest way to change your WEP encryption and network security key.
I can never remember my WEP network security key so in installing vista I’ve had to play with the WEP settings a bunch. Finding where to change the WEP settings in vista is not obvious. Here’s how to do it.
Changing the WEP Key in Vista:
1. Click Start button
2. Click Network from the right column in the start menu
3. Click Network Center from the horizontal menu bar
4. Click Reorder wireless networks
5. Double click the wireless network you wish to edit
6. Click Security tab
7. Change the encryption type and network security key
8. Click OK
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.