MySpace: View Profile Without CSS, Custom Styling, or Theme
One of the most painful things about MySpace is the horrible themes that people use. The custom HTML and CSS makes some profiles very difficult to read. Here is how to read them without that custom CSS.
I need to visit MySpace quite frequently because it enables me to connect with fellow musicians. This is one of the biggest pluses for MySpace. However, many people use the custom CSS to style their pages. While they are supposed to look cool, often the styling just makes the pages unreadable.
Here are several ways that you can turn the custom styling off:
Using Firefox Alone:
- 1. Pull up the page you want to view.
2. Click View Menu.
3. Click Page Style.
4. Pick No Style.
IE Developer Toolbar:
- 1. Download IE Developer Toolbar Beta 2 or greater.
2. When you want to view a MySpace page without CSS, click Disable in the toolbar.
3. Click All CSS.
4. When you leave MySpace, turn CSS back on.
Firefox Web Developer Extension:
- 1. Download and install the extension.
3. When you want to view a MySpace page without CSS, click Disable in the toolbar.
4. Select Disable Styles.
5. Select All Styles.
6. When you leave MySpace, turn CSS back on.
Note: If you have the FireFox web developer extension installed, you can also use this shortcut to turn on/off styles: CTRL+SHIFT+S.
Firefox with Greasemonkey:
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.