Zune HD: How to Sync Device with a Mac
Here’s how to sync your Zune HD with an Mac, no virtualization, no other computers necessary. A huge bonus is that you can sync your device to your iTunes library (excluding DRM protected media).
1. Download the Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac Beta from the Microsoft Download Center.
2. Install the software.
3. When completed, open the software.
4. Once opened, close the software (there’s a point to this).
5. Open Terminal and execute the following command:
defaults write com.microsoft.Windows-Phone-7-Connector ZuneEnabled -bool YES
6. Close Terminal.
7. Open Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac.
8. Connect your device.
Your device will appear in the left pane of the window. You can sync images, music, and video from your iTunes library (excluding those that are DRM protected, of course).
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.