Change Your Mouse Pointer
With Windows XP, you can customize your mouse pointer. This can be done for free, without any downloads. Read on to discover how this is done.
Follow the instructions below to rid your screen of the conventional mouse pointer and select new a one:
1. Click on Start on the taskbar.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. After that, click on Printers and Other Hardware.
4. Choose Mouse.
5. In the window that pops-up, go to the Pointer Tab.
6. Now, you can choose from the various schemes that are available.
To mix and match your own pointers, use the following steps:
1. Click on the pointer that you want to change.
2. Then click on the Browse button.
3. Choose your pointer.
4. Hit OK.
After you are done, click on OK.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.