Android: How Can I Backup SMS, MMS and Call Logs to Gmail?
Many people keep very important information in the SMS, MMS and Call logs. This tutorial demonstrates how to backup these logs to Gmail from any Android device.
1. Search, download and install SMS Backup+ from Android Market.
2. Launch the app, tap Connect. Choose OK when the app notify you that it will open a new browser window.
3. In browser, log in to your Google Account. After that, choose Grant access.
4. Back to the app, you can choose what to backup. Options available are: MMS and Call log (if you don’t choose any option, the app will only backup SMS)
5. Hit Backup to begin the process.
6. All SMS, MMS will be backed up to a SMS label, all call logs will be stored in a Call log label in your Gmail account.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.