Google Maps for Android: How to Sign in or Sign out of Latitude
Google Latitude allows people to allow certain people to view their current location. Here are the required steps to sign in or sign out this service on your Android phone. If you are worried about Google stalking your location, this is how to disable it.
To sign in:
1. Launch Google maps on your device.
2. Tap the device’s menu button.
3. Choose Join Latitude. If you have added your Google account, you can sign in automatically.
To sign out:
1. Tap menu button.
2. Go to Latitude.
3. Tap the menu button again and choose Privacy.
4. Choose Turn off Latitude.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.